We offer the opportunity to join our Financial Business Analysis Team. The selected candidate will work in a challenging, dynamic and international environment, and will support the growing business. The selected candidate will be part of the budgeting and forecasting processes, the monthly, quarterly and ad hoc financial reporting and analysis and project pricing and profitability analysis, and budgetary control; all to enhance the company’s performance and ensure long-term growth.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Economics.
2. At least 3 years’ experience as an economist in a global company. High Tech experience an advantage.
3. Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Excellent command in Excel and PowerPoint.
6. Ability to quickly learn and master new information systems such as ERP, CRM and Business Intelligence tools.